This guide is for canva.com-desktop only. It may not work as described with canva mobile app.
If you’ve never touched Canva before, we recommend visiting this Canva Design School and watching some video tutorials. Don’t worry; Canva is very user-friendly, and this won’t take long. You can also read our Tips & Trick Editing Canva template.
Access the template
The templates may be accessed by clicking the access button, after that you will be redirected to Canva. For your information, there are 30 customizable icons included in the highlight cover design.
Changing the background & element color on Canva
To change the background color, follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Background’ on the left toolbar menu (if there is no ‘Background’ menu, click on ‘More’ first).
- Choose the color you like.
- The background color will automatically change to the color you choose.
To change the element color, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the element that you want to change.
- Then the color swatch in the top left-hand corner will appear.
- You can change the color to any shade you want.
Downloading your template on Canva
- Click the ‘Export’ button in the upper right corner to begin exporting your work. A dropdown will appear.
- Select ‘Download’.
- Change the file type to PNG (If you choose JPG, you can only download 80% quality with Free Canva Account).
- To be able to choose which page to download, click the one you want in ‘Select Pages’.
- Click ‘Download’.
Applying highlight cover template to instagram
- Go to your instagram profile.
- Click the + icon on story highlights.
- Choose which story to feature.
- Write a name to the highlight story.
- Click edit cover, select the image icon, and pick the icon for your story highlight.
Tips. highlight cover icon is useful to strengthen your profile. Adjusting the color between feed layout, logo, and highlight icons will make your Instagram profile stronger and more attractive. If the icon seems to be too small, click it and pinch two fingers together on the screen to zoom in.
Tag EssenceStock on Instagram @essencestock