This guide is for canva.com-desktop only. It may not work as described with canva mobile app.
If you’ve never touched Canva before, we recommend visiting this Canva Design School and watching some video tutorials. Don’t worry; Canva is very user-friendly, and this won’t take long. You can also read our Tips & Trick Editing Canva template.
Access the template
The templates may be accessed by clicking the access button, after that you will be redirected to Canva. For your information, the letterhead size is A4 (8.27 in x 11.7 in) and the front and back of the business card with a size of 3.5 in x 2 in. If you use US Letter size for letterhead, you can resize it using Canva Pro or contact us and we will happily resize it for you.
Changing the background & element color on Canva
To change the background color, follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Background’ on the left toolbar menu (if there is no ‘Background’ menu, click on ‘More’ first).
- Choose the color you like.
- The background color will automatically change to the color you choose.
To change the element color, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the element that you want to change.
- Then the color swatch in the top left-hand corner will appear.
- You can change the color to any shade you want.
How to change the font on Canva
To change the text or font of the template, follow these steps:
- Select the text you want to edit (double click if you want to change the text).
- To access the Fonts library, click the drop-down in the toolbar.
- To change the text color, or change the font format, you can find it on the top toolbar.
How to add your own images on Canva
To add your own images and/or logo, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Uploads” on the left panel and choose “Upload.”
- Click “Upload Media” and then select the source channel.
- Navigate to the image/video you want to upload.
- Add your image to the template by dragging it and dropping it onto the template.
Downloading your template on Canva
- Click the ‘Export’ button in the upper right corner to begin exporting your work. A dropdown will appear.
- Select ‘Download’.
- Change the file type to PDF print.
- To be able to choose which page to download, click the one you want in ‘Select Pages’.
- Click ‘Download’.